About Me
Welcome to LiveCalled
Hello and Warm Welcome
to LiveCalled! A website designed for amazing women who are simply looking for
a little inspiration, motivation, revelation and a little bit more…
My name is Deshni and I am based on the North Coast of KZN in sunny South Africa. I am the voice behind and the creator of LiveCalled. This blog was created with Jesus on my mind and in my heart as He called me to start this project to inspire and motivate you. I pray that with God’s blessing and approval I will be able to achieve all that I have set out to do.
One of my greatest passions is life is being able to use my creativity to bring glory to the Name of Jesus. This extends from writing for my Christian Women's Blog or using my graphic design skills.
This God given creative passion has opened some incredible doors for me, professionally. One of these doors, was being selected to be part of the CANVA Creators Program. As a creator I have established the LiveCalled Portfolio on Canva which brings a whimsical, feminine feel to modern contemporary Christian based templates. These templates can be found for full customisation directly on the CANVA platform.
I also provide graphic design services to clients and businesses across South Africa through LiveCalled Designs which was established in 2025.
I hope that you
will be blessed with this site and I pray you will please join me on my
journey. Let us learn together. Let us grow together and let us learn to live a
life worthy of the calling we have received from the Lord Jesus Christ.
All my Love...

Comments
Post a Comment